Tuesday, September 13, 2016

September Goddess Provisions Box!

It's that time again! Goddess box time! I subscribe to the monthly Goddess Provisions box from the same folks — Jill and John — who run Vegan Cuts. Each month, I get a carefully curated box of crystals, oils, teas, chocolate, beauty products, candles, and other cool stuff to help me embrace my inner goddess. And, of course, it's all vegan and all-natural!

September's theme is Positive Vibes Only! We could all use more posi vibes in our lives, and the stuff in this box is designed to assist with that.


There's a sodalite wand, Golden Masala Chai mix, a Positive Vibes pin, a malachite stone, patchouli body oil, a blue sage smudge stick, liquid smudge spray, and a soap shaped like a quartz crystal.

As always, my favorite items are the crystals, especially the sodalite wand! Sodalite is a stone for communication and is great to have around in times of transition. Well, in a week, I'm leaving the news reporter job that I've had for 14 years to go work as a communications coordinator for Crosstown Arts (a nonprofit arts org in my neighborhood), so a stone for transition and communication is EXACTLY what I need right now. It's funny how the right crystals come into your life at just the right times.


Malachite is one of my top five favorite crystals, and it's great for times of positive transformation, too. It's also used to set a tone for a day of gratitude. This little malachite came with the Dancing Love Organics Chic Chouli body oil. The set comes with a little affirmation card with an intention to speak aloud as you apply the oil and meditate with the stone.


The Positive Vibes Only pin is the greatest! I'm loving pins right now! Such a fun accessory.

I typically sage my house daily because it clears out any negativity and it just smells great, so I'm always happy to have more smudge sticks. And the Momoko Therapeutics liquid smudge is great when you need a quick boost of positivity and don't have time to burn anything.


I've been washing up every morning this week with my pink grapefruit-scented Moon Souls soap! Isn't it the cutest?


I've long been a fan of Blue Lotus Chai, so I was very excited to see this in the box! Blue Lotus makes these dairy-free, sweetener-free powdered chai mixes, and all you do is heat some water/plant milk and stir in the powder for a spicy cup of chai. This Golden Masala Chai has added turmeric and maca. I add stevia to my cup, too. This little packet makes 17 cups!


That's it for September! Great box this month. They just keep getting better and better. By the way, if you're interested in subscribing, use this link. I'm a Goddess Provisions Ambassador, so any click from my link earns me a couple bucks.

3 comments:

Hillary said...

I love the soap, so cute! It looks like a really great box this time around. I'm so happy for you with your new job, it sounds exciting! Change is always good but a little scary!

Barb@ThatWasVegan? said...

Congratulations on the new job!!

House Vegan said...

That soap is the cutest! And congrats!